Are you looking for exercises to lose belly fat at home? Exercises to lose belly fat are not always easy, but there are some simple exercises that can help. There are many different types of exercises out there, and it is important to know which ones will work best for your unique situation. Some people might want an exercise plan with videos, while others might need a list of the easiest exercises they can do at home. This post has everything!
5 Types of Exercises to lose belly fat at home for beginners
Losing belly fat can be a daunting task for many people. Exercising is the key to losing weight and getting healthy, but sometimes it’s difficult to find time in your day to go out and exercise. That’s why we came up with this list of 5 exercises you can do to lose your belly fat from home!
1. Lying Leg Raises
This exercise is great for beginners. It’s a simple movement that can be done in the comfort of your own home to lose belly fat and tone up!
How to do it:
– Lay on your back with both legs straight out, holding onto something nearby if you need extra support
– Exhale while you lift one leg about 45 degrees off the ground
– Inhale while you lower your leg back down
– Repeat this motion for 60 seconds at a time, or do as many reps of this exercise that you can before taking a break. Do two sets total each day!
Crunches are a simple exercise that you can do at home to lose belly fat. It’s an easy way of doing exercises for beginners!
How to do it:
– Lay on your back, with knees bent and feet flat against the floor
– Exhale as you lift both shoulder blades off the ground while keeping your chin up
– Inhale as you lower yourself back down, and repeat for 60 seconds at a time or until your can’t do anymore. Do two sets per day!
3. Half Seated Reverse Crunch
This is another great exercise for beginners! It’s simple and doesn’t require much effort. Exercising at home has never been easier with this one, so give it a try today if you’re looking to lose your belly fat fast!
How to do it:
– Sit on the ground with legs stretched out in front of you and your hands behind you
– Exhale as you lift both legs up in the air, while simultaneously lifting your pelvis off the ground
– Inhale as you lower yourself back down to complete one rep. Do two sets of this exercise each day!
4. Russian Twists
This exercise is great for your obliques! Exercising at home has never been easier with this one, so give it a try today if you’re looking to lose your belly fat fast!
How to do it:
– Sit on the ground and lean back while holding onto something nearby that can support you in case needed
– Exhale as you lift your legs and twist to the left, bringing together both of your knees
– Inhale as you lower yourself back down while also twisting to the right. Repeat for 60 seconds at a time or until you can’t do anymore. Do two sets per day!
Sit-ups are a great exercise to lose belly fat! Exercising at home has never been easier with this one, so give it a try today if you’re looking to lose your belly fat fast.
How to do it:
– Sit on the ground with knees bent and feet flat against the floor
– Exhale as you lift your shoulder blades off the ground while keeping your chin up
– Inhale as you lower yourself back down to complete one rep. Do two sets per day!
FAQ about exercises to lose belly fat at home
Below we have answered some of the most common frequently asked questions:
Q: How long should I do those exercises?
A: That depends on your fitness level. If you are a beginner, we suggest to start with 15 minutes and then increase the time as you get better. Do not overstretch yourself!
Q: Can these belly fat burning exercises be done at home or will I need equipment?
A: Many of them can be done at home, but you will definitely need some resistance equipment for other ones. The important thing is that you get started and then slowly introduce your body to higher levels of difficulty!
Q: I’m a little bit embarrassed because my belly fat makes me look like pregnant… Can these exercises help?
A: Yes they can! You can lose belly fat and slim your waist. The exercises will help you achieve that, just remember to keep pushing yourself and don’t give up!
Q: I’m a little bit older than the average person who reads this blog… Can these exercises also be done by someone my age?
A: Of course they can – it doesn’t matter how old you are. Everyone can benefit from these exercises, as long as they stay focused and committed to making them part of their daily routine!
Q: I’m pregnant, can I do these exercises?
A: These are some of the best belly fat burning exercises for beginners. However you should talk to your doctor first and make sure that they won’t interfere with any conditions or previous injuries. We wish you all the best!
Q: Do I need any special equipment for doing this workout at home?
A: Yes, you will need a resistance band. You can get it at any sports store or online retailer. There are different types of bands with various levels of tension so choose the one that is just right for your fitness level!
Q: Do I have to do all these exercises in order or can I jump around?
A: You can do them in any order that you want. We recommend doing the lower body exercises first, then the abs and finally the upper body ones.
These are just some of the exercises you can do to lose your belly fat from home. Exercising is important for not only losing weight, but also staying healthy! If you’re looking for more advanced exercises that you can do at home or even in a gym, comment below with questions and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
And not to forget, check out our DVD to lose weight at home without going to gym!